About this course
Whether providing a product or a service your competitive advantage may lie not in what you do but how you do it.
How your clients/customers experience your organisation will play a critical role in its success. In a digital world, searching for products and services can be instant along with online reviews defining your organisations reputation and brand.
This course aims to help you navigate the challenge of delivering for your clients/customers in this new environment.
What will you learn
- what is important to your clients/customers and how do you know?
- understanding the customer journey
- how do you measure the experience of your clients/customers?
- what can you offer that technology cannot?
- exploring the differences of client/customer retention and loyalty
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed to support both existing or newly appointed leaders and senior managers to develop their skills to be a more effective leader. Previous participants have included heads of department, general counsel and directors.
Course duration: 6 hours
Method of delivery: classroom facilitation