Abigail is a real estate lawyer dealing with all aspects of commercial property transactions. Abigail acts for regional and national clients including landlords, tenants, developers and investors.
Her recent experience includes:
- Acting for a multinational tech company with a presence in 130 countries in their lease agreement for new premises in the UK along with assisting on an agreement to surrender existing premises.
- Assisting with the due diligence for a global tenant on a new lease at a purpose built logistics unit with an annual rent of £1.715m.
- Acting for a national haulage operation in their sale and purchase of strategic sites, including a portfolio purchase.
- Acting for various corporate occupiers in all real estate matters/ interests.
- Acting for a REIT with its general landlord and tenant matters including the grant of leases and occupational licences.
- Assisting with the due diligence for a Government Body in relation to their lease regears.
Abigail joined Shoosmiths in September 2017 after having qualified as a solicitor into Hogan Lovells LLP following a number of years as a Legal Executive.