Abigail is a real estate lawyer dealing with all aspects of commercial property transactions. Abigail acts for regional and national clients including landlords, tenants, developers and investors.
Her recent experience includes:
- acting for a multinational tech company with a presence in 130 countries in their lease agreement for new premises in the UK along with assisting on an agreement to surrender existing premises;
- assisting with the due diligence for a global tenant on a new lease at a purpose built logistics unit with an annual rent of £1.715 million;
- acting for a national haulage operation in their sale and purchase of strategic sites, including a portfolio purchase;
- acting for various corporate occupiers in all real estate matters/interests;
- acting for a REIT with its general landlord and tenant matters including the grant of leases and occupational licences; and
- assisting with the due diligence for a Government Body in relation to their lease regears.
Abigail joined Shoosmiths in September 2017 after having qualified as a solicitor into Hogan Lovells LLP following a number of years as a Legal Executive.