Our impressive track record includes advising on establishing funds, MBO/MBI investments, developing portfolio companies including 'buy and build' structures, restructuring and exit strategies.
We regularly act for many of the leading UK private equity houses as well as advising on equity and debt restructuring, funding and acting for management teams.
Our specialist team has a wealth of experience in the Private Equity market combined with a pro-active, friendly and commercial approach whilst always delivering high-quality advice.
Recent experience includes advising:
- LDC, on the sale of ByBox to Francisco Partners for £221m and the sale of BOFA International for £90m
- the management team of Connect Managed Services on its investment by Apiary Capital and the exit of its investor, LDC
- Newco backed by Ardian Capital in its acquisition of Dynamic Technologies S.p.A.
- Rothschild (Five Arrows Principal Investments) on the £109m MBO of Centric Health, disposal of Pirum Systems and minority investment into Opus2
- August Equity on the sale of Aspirations Group to Elysian Capital and its sale of Active Assistance to Montreux Capital Management
- the sellers/management on the sale of Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging to August Equity
- the sellers, including FPE Capital, on the sale of Ikon Science to US PE fund Great Hill Partners
- Treun Capital on its investment in Amulet Hotkey
- Horizon Capital on the various sales of Carewatch Care Services
- Foundation Investment Partners on its buy and build strategy for investee company Edison Education and the £20m MBO of Sears Healthcare