We are experts in commercial debt recovery, with the resources and technology to provide whatever solution best meets the needs of your business.
We act for commercial clients across a broad range of business sectors, including construction, manufacturing, retail and financial services. Our ethos is built on collaboration between your team and ours.
Flexibility is key.
Our services include:
- Auditing and reporting service – drawing on our expertise and experience, we offer this service to help you review your current processes, systems and controls around cash flow management, credit control and litigation management.
- Key account credit control – this solution allows us to support your key accounts with ample time allotted to help our team build relationships with your key account representatives to improve communication, query resolution and payment management.
- Outsourced credit control – our team can step in to support you temporarily or in the longer term to offer early arrears credit control.
- A “Triage” style case review or whole/part book review solution, helping your team to review cases at the pre-legal stage as to their readiness for court action. If you "in-house" your recoveries, then we can help save wasted court fees.
- Pre-litigation telephone collections solutions helping you with query resolution, readiness to sue assessments, income and expenditure assessments and payment set-up and monitoring.
- Insolvency – from bankruptcy to winding up, we can support your needs from bespoke high-profile instructions to volume needs.
- Volume litigation support where case handlers own your case from instruction to judgment to enforcement.
- Specialist litigation support – sometimes you will want a solicitor to handle a case from the outset, or you will need help with injunctive relief.
- Defended and complex litigation management –with one of the largest litigation teams in the country, we are resourced to manage any size or complexity of case.
- Advice around invoice discounting, credit insurance and litigation funding.