When a commercial dispute arises we work hard to achieve your objectives as quickly as possible, resolving disputes whilst protecting your business's resources, reputation and relationships.
We understand that disputes can be time consuming, costly and an unwelcome distraction from the core task of running your business so we will do all we can to get you the result you deserve as painlessly as possible.
Our specialist commercial litigation team has experience of acting for a wide variety of clients in varied and complex disputes.
Some cases demand quick settlement, whilst for others it is necessary to adopt a more aggressive strategy.
Irrespective of the approach, we will fight your corner and work with you to resolve the issue. We are also skilled at helping clients manage press interest in high profile cases.
From recovering money owed under a contract to terminating commercial agreements, and from urgent injunction applications to providing advice about a company's relationship with its directors and shareholders, we can help.
Examples of our recent experience include:
- Acting for a leading FCMG plc in a supply chain dispute worth in excess of £50 million;
- Defending a leading car manufacturer against a £2 million multijurisdictional breach of contract claim;
- Representing a leading international telecoms company in an international arbitration worth in excess of $21 million;
- Acting for a leading software company in a £56 million technology dispute through proceedings in the English High Court;
- Representing a leading mobile network operator in pursuing £2.3m in damages from a rival network operator.