Adam is a Senior Associate based in the Shoosmiths’ Milton Keynes corporate team, having qualified into the team in April 2019. Adam has a wide range of expertise in corporate transactions, working with private equity houses, corporate entities and management teams on M&A transactions, disposals, investments, shareholder arrangements and general corporate governance.
Adam’s recent deal experience includes advising on:
- Five Arrows Principal Investment’s sale of Umbria Topco Limited, the holding company of Opus 2, which is a provider of legal software;
- Ipsos’s acquisition of Karian and Box, a leading specialist in employee research and experience;
- the acquisition of Wizkids (five multi-jurisdictional entities) by the TextHelp group, who specialise in education accessibility tools and data synchronisation;
- the acquisition of Allocate Software by RL Datix, investee company of Five Arrows Principal Investments, TA Associates and Nordic Capital;
- US based Beeline group’s acquisition of JoinedUp group, a workforce management software provider, backed by the group’s investee company, New Mountain Capital;
- the purchase of the business and assets of Keysoe and the College Equestrian Centre; and
- the acquisition of Mintec Global, provider of food commodity price data and market intelligence, by Five Arrows Principal Investments.
Adam has also gained significant experience on secondment, working within the legal functions of Volkswagen Group UK Ltd, Travelodge Hotels Ltd and Volkswagen Financial Services.