Andrew is a corporate partner whose clients include public and private companies, investors and management teams.
Andrew has extensive experience of running local and cross border transactions and client relationships. He is experienced in helping his clients to identify, prepare for and resolve their legal issues, whether through the provision of company law advice or in leading companies, from technology start-ups to listed companies, through complex corporate transactions.
Andrew’s particular expertise covers company law advice, mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets transactions, takeovers and group reorganisations. Recent transactions include:
- advising MIP Holdings on its public company takeover by way of scheme of arrangement of French Connection Group plc;
- advising Alcidion on its acquisition of Silverlink PCS Software;
- advising Berkley DeVeer on its investment from Elliott Advisers and acquisition of Avant Homes;
- advising Texthelp on its acquisition of Lingit AS;
- advising Datix on its acquisition of a business from Health Matrix;
- advising LDC on sale of ByBox to Francisco Partners;
- advising Ikon Science Limited on its sale to Great Hill Partners;
- advising a local authority on its corporate joint venture to regenerate a housing estate which will involve the construction of circa 2,500 new homes.
Andrew joined Shoosmiths as a partner in 2017. Prior to that he was a partner in both Squire Sanders and Brabners. Andrew trained and qualified at Lovells (now Hogan Lovells) in the City, where he worked for a further six years after qualifying in 1998.