Andrew is a corporate partner whose clients include public and private companies, investors and management teams.
Andrew has extensive experience of running local and cross border transactions and client relationships. He is experienced in helping his clients to identify, prepare for and resolve their legal issues, whether through the provision of company law advice or in leading companies, from technology start-ups to listed companies, through complex corporate transactions.
Andrew’s particular expertise covers company law advice, mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets transactions, takeovers and group reorganisations. Recent transactions include:
- advising Datix on its acquisition of a business from Health Matrix;
- advising LDC on sale of ByBox to Francisco Partners;
- advising Ikon Science Limited on its sale to Great Hill Partners;
- advising a local authority on its corporate joint venture to regenerate a housing estate which will involve the construction of circa 2,500 new homes;
- advising AMR Centre Limited on a fund raising;
- advising Gaist Holdings Limited on its investment from BGF; and
- advising the sellers of Verpihy Limited on its sale to Davies Group.
Andrew joined Shoosmiths as a partner in 2017. Prior to that he was a partner in both Squire Sanders and Brabners. Andrew trained and qualified at Lovells (now Hogan Lovells) in the City, where he worked for a further six years after qualifying in 1998.