Anna is a Senior Associate in the banking & finance team, based in the Solent Office.
Anna undertakes a wide range of debt finance work, including secured and unsecured acquisition finance, asset finance and property finance, acting for borrowers, banks and financial institutions (corporate and private equity) on a bilateral and syndicated basis. Anna has experience of advising on regional, national and international transactions.
Anna works with a range of documentation including facility agreements, security documents, intercreditor agreements and legal opinions. Her experience includes working with bank documentation as well as Loan Market Association documents.
Anna’s recent project experience includes:
- Advising a leading venture capital house in relation to loan documentation, security packages and intercreditor arrangements to facilitate investment into growing businesses.
- Advising the management team of 23.5 degrees on the bank facilities (together with equity investment totalling £15.3m) to fund the acquisition of 16 new Starbucks stores.
- Advising a venture capital house on lending into and ongoing portfolio management of various healthcare businesses.
- Working with a number of lender clients (including banks, corporate lenders and invoice finance providers) to update and streamline their precedent and standard form document suites (including loan, intercreditor, guarantee and security documents).
- Advising a club of four banks in relation to £77m (with £30m accordion option) facilities for an international group providing trust services including obtaining security from companies in 10 jurisdictions.
- Advising an insurance firm in connection with a £150,000,000 receivables finance facility provided by a club of banks.
Anna completed her training contract with Shoosmiths during which time she completed a secondment at RBS Group Legal (Corporate Banking and EMEA).