Anna is a Principal Associate in the banking & finance team, based in the Solent Office.
Anna undertakes all aspects of banking work with a focus on leveraged acquisition finance and with experience in asset and property finance as well as general corporate lending and portfolio management. Anna works for borrowers and lenders including corporates, individuals, high street and challenger banks and other (corporate and PE) financial institutions. Anna has experience working on bilateral and syndicated transactions, both nationally and internationally and is familiar with the LMA as well as most bank standard form finance documents.
As well as corporate lending, Anna works with a number of our clients and their in house teams in preparing and maintaining standard form finance documents.
Anna’s recent project experience includes:
- advising a high street bank in relation to a £20 million lend for the acquisition by a PE funder of a software company;
- advising a challenger bank in relation to circa £10 million of funding for two acquisitions of financial planning businesses;
- advising a leading venture capital house in relation to loan documentation, security packages and intercreditor arrangements to facilitate investment into growing businesses, in particular those with a focus on healthcare;
- advising a borrower on the English law elements of a €100 million loan from a syndicate of banks; and
- working with a bank client’s in house legal team to prepare and advise on a new standard form loan agreement.