Charlotte is a Senior Associate in our corporate department advising on all aspects of corporate law, including venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements, investments and general corporate advisory mandates.
Charlotte works with a variety of clients including private companies, venture capital investors and companies, management teams and owner managed businesses. Recent experience includes advising:
- Peloton, on its acquisition of Rogo Scott;
- Gresham House's British Sustainable Infrastructure Funds on their £164 million follow-on investment into Borderlink Broadband Limited;
- the shareholders of Bramble Foods Limited, a successful manufacturer and distributor of fine foods, on the investment from mid-market private equity firm LDC;
- GEMS Education on the sale of GEMS' international schools, Tropicana Metropark in Kuala Lumpar and Pearl City in Penang, to XCL Education;
- VivoPower, an international battery technology, electric vehicle and solar power services company, on their capital raising of $28.75 million through the issuance of new shares on Nasdaq;
- Gresham House Ventures on their £63 million investment into Telcom Group Ltd, a full-stack UK internet service provider;
- MML Capital Partners on the disposal of training and education platform, Learning Curve Group, to Agilitas Private Equity;
- Titgemeyer, a German manufacturing business on its acquisition of Yorkshire based Cirteq Limited, a leading international circlip specialist; and
- Safanad, an American private equity fund on its investment in Rimstock, a Cayman manufacturing business.
Charlotte completed her degree in Law with Criminology at Keele University in 2013, and then completed her LPC at the University of Law in Birmingham in 2014.