Chris specialises in acting for sophisticated landlord investors in relation to portfolio and high value/profile acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters including lease re-gears, new lettings, vacant possession programmes, finance lease structures and lease management.
He also has significant expertise advising in the motor manufacturing, retail, leisure and late-night entertainment sectors while regularly acting for financial institutions, particularly in relation to real estate portfolio refinances.
Chris’ recent projects include:
- providing ongoing advice to Volkswagen Group United Kingdom in relation to their national dealer portfolio;
- acting for London & Continental Railways Limited in its disposal of a key development site to facilitate the £200 million Oxpens Road, Oxford regeneration program;
- representing The Open University in its property reorganisation program involving acquisitions and disposals across various multi-million pound sites across the country;
- advising Almacantar in relation to a lease management scheme to obtain vacant possession to facilitate the redevelopment of London’s Centre Point tower;
- working as part of the property team carrying out the due diligence in relation to the £172 million share purchase of Park Holidays UK;
- advising health and fitness group of companies in connection with its fire-sale disposal of multiple health clubs; and
- working on a team representing a ‘Big Five’ UK bank in relation to a petrochemical company’s acquisition of a portfolio of filling stations.