Claire Raddan is a real estate lawyer with experience of acting for a wide range of clients including investors, commercial and mixed use developers, institutional landlords and household names. Claire undertakes a variety of core real estate work with a focus on landlord and tenant transactions.
Claire's recent work include:
- acting for a warehouse and distribution company in a complex re-gearing of leasehold property interests in connection with a multi-million pound joint venture and share sale
- acting for the purchaser of strategic agricultural land with overage options and re-finance
- acting for a developer in the acquisition of land for immediate mixed use development
- acting for a variety of tenants, including many household names, on all aspects of leasehold interests
- acting for a large corporate client on the real estate aspects of a multi-million pound merger, including property due diligence, leasehold restructuring and advice on the property aspects of the corporate agreements
Prior to joining Shoosmiths in October 2017, Claire worked as a Solicitor for Speechly Bircham, London.