Jacqueline is an Associate in the Real Estate Division. Her practice encompasses all aspects of real estate law, including leasing and investment acqusitions/disposals, with a particular focus on residential development and housebuilding. Jacqueline has also acted for renewable energy developers in connection with the land rights required to deliver their onshore wind, solar and hydro projects. She also has extensive experience in the telecommunications sector, having acted on behalf of a major UK telecoms operator, as well as on behalf of landowners, where her knowledge of the market has enabled her to offer commercial and pragmatic advice.
Her recent experience includes:
- being part of a team acting on behalf of a property investment company to acquire 45 properties with a value of over £60 million.
- advising a major UK food and drink retailer on the commercial property aspects of their dealings with their pubs, hotel and restaurants.
- drafting and negotiating telecoms leases on behalf of one of the largest telecom providers in the UK.
- providing advice in relation to the Electronic Communications Code introduced in 2017.
- security work on behalf of a large bank in connection with the purchase of a care home.