Johanne is an Associate Solicitor within Shoosmiths’ Business Advisory Division. Johanne specialises in secured recoveries working with banks, building societies and other lenders in relation to defended litigation.
Her experience covers the following types of work:-
- Defended / complex mortgage litigation
- Defending claims brought against banks / building societies
- Secured debt recovery and enforcement action
- Experience in a variety of disputes against litigants in person
- Title rectification issues
- Mortgage fraud
- Professional negligence
Johanne graduated with a degree in English Literature before completing both the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course in Birmingham. Johanne completed her training contract at SGH Martineau LLP in Birmingham before joining Shoosmiths as a solicitor in September 2014.