Kendra is an associate with the corporate team in Manchester.
Kendra joined Shoosmiths in 2018 as a trainee and completed seats in Real Estate, Corporate and the commercial and financial services team in the Manchester office.
Prior to this, Kendra studied Criminology at Queens University Belfast before completing her GDL (with LLM) at Liverpool John Moores and LPC (with MSC in Law Business and Management) at University of Law Chester.
Kendra's recent transactional experience includes:
- advising Berkeley de Veer on its acquisition of Avant Homes, one of the UK's leading residential property developers;
- advising MIP Holdings on its public company takeover by way of scheme of arrangement of French Connection Group plc;
- acting for Matillion on its $100m Series D fundraise;
- acting for Harbr Group Ltd on its $38m Series A venture capital financing;
- assisting with the due diligence and UK law aspects on an acquisition of a Canadian group with UK and Albanian subsidiaries;
- assisting on both the corporate and commercial elements of the multi-jurisdictional acquisition of a Delaware shell company returning a well-known brand of streetwear clothing to Manchester ownership;
- working with a specialist team on a clients' complex and high value (£451m) bid to be the selected concessionaire on a large government telecommunications project.