Kiran is a senior member of the team and advises on all aspects of corporate finance specialising in private equity investments (acting for both investors and recipient companies), venture capital and growth investments and acquisitions and disposals of companies.
Kiran works with a variety of clients including private companies, listed plcs, management teams and owner managed businesses. Some of Kiran's experience includes:
- Advising the shareholders of Ikon Science Limited on the sale to US PE house, Great Hill Partners.
- Advising Downing Capital and NVM Private Equity Limited on numerous investments.
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on numerous investments, including its investments into Lucid Group Communications, Bybox Holdings Limited and Rush Hair.
- Advising Rianta Capital on numerous investments.
- Advising Dukes Education Group on numerous investments.
Kiran is credited as a rising star in the Legal 500 and was shortlisted for Young Dealmaker of the Year at the Thames Valley Deal Awards 2019.
Kiran joined the team in January 2014. Kiran graduated from The University of Birmingham with a 2:1 in Medieval and Modern History and later went on to complete a Graduate Diploma in Law, followed by her Legal Practice Course.