Laura started working within the Recoveries Services Practice Group in Shoosmiths in 2007 before progressing to Learning and Development in 2017.
Laura has a national role which she fulfils with a blend of face to face and remote learning whilst collaborating with her colleagues in the Business Skills; Business Systems and Digital Learning Teams.
Laura’s main responsibilities are:
· Representing Shoosmiths in the delivery of Litigation training externally
· Developing the Recoveries Training program to allow for multiple site delivery
· Workshop and training design
· Soft skill delivery training
· Litigation and regulatory training