Michael is a Trainee Solicitor taking advantage of the firm's NQ+ route to qualification.
Currently due to qualify in March 2020, he will be taking a position as an NQ in Real Estate once admitted to the rolls having worked with the Real Estate team in Leeds as a paralegal prior to embarking on his Training Contract.
Michael has worked in property law since September 2015 and has a range of experience in assisting the Leeds Real Estate team on a variety of residential and commercial property matters including:
- Residential Conveyancing
- Equity Release and Home Reversion Plans
- Property Investment
- Real Estate Development/Plot Sales
- Real Estate Finance
- Lease Management/Landlord and Tenant
- Strategic Land Acquisitions
- Property Portfolio Sales
- Auction Sales
- Insolvency/Receivership Sales
- Buy-to-Let Property Purchases and Refinancing
Michael joined Shoosmiths in February 2017 having previously worked for DwF and a number of smaller high street firms.