Michael is a property litigation lawyer with a broad practice. He acts for public sector bodies, banks, developers, tenants / occupiers, telecoms operators and insolvency professionals. Michael’s ‘proactive approach to litigation’ is recognised in the Legal 500 and he works hard to secure excellent results for clients.
His recent experience includes advising:
- banking and retail clients on property disputes across their entire UK portfolios.
- a minister of state in proceedings relating to a service charge dispute, ultimately reducing the client’s liability by more than £2.5 million.
- a national retailer in securing a prohibitive injunction against potential trespassers (‘persons unknown’).
- a vendor in proceedings to secure removal of Telecoms apparatus to satisfy conditional sale contract for £91 million.
- LPA Receivers in proceedings to enforce a deed of guarantee, recovering over £12 million for the fixed charge holder.