Priti is a Senior Associate within Shoosmiths' Band 1 Technology, Media & Commercial practice.
Advising on a range of technology and general commercial matters across a wide range of industry sectors, Priti has a particular focus on IT and sourcing projects.
Priti has been heavily involved in high value and highly publicised outsourcing and commercial matters. Priti has worked with national and international clients dealing with complex IT-centric and business process outsourcing, payment facilitator models, cross-border IT terms and conditions, software design, development, implementation and support, ‘Big Data’, cloud hosting and SaaS and IaaS arrangements, 'bring your own device' and virtual desktop projects.
Priti's experience includes advising:
- A major regulatory body in relation to its single largest business and ICT transformation programme involving the multi-million pound replacement of its entire IT environment;
- A global FTSE 100 company to support its global IT service desk, extending this to support Office365 and rolling-out to over 40,000 users;
- A global FTSE 100 company on an e-commerce development, application and support solution to be rolled out internationally across the company and its international supply chain;
- A leading FinTech automation provider on its partnership with a next generation cloud system integrator and managed services provider;
- A leading UK commercial bank on the £225m outsourcing of its transactional print and outbound mail service and £120m+ outsourcing of its imaging and incoming mail processing services for all of its UK operations;
- A leading FM services provider on a subcontract for the provision of catering services within various hospital sites in the UK:
- A leading credit card provider on the launch of its payment processing services in taxis - one of the first of its kind; and
- A global telecoms player on a joint bid as an unincorporated JV for the provision of mobile network data for Transport for London.
Priti also has niche experience within the research and development sphere having advised on a number of multi-party collaboration agreements both within the UK, Europe and internationally, as well as addressing conferences on this topic. Priti’s recent R&D work includes advising a global automotive manufacturer on a multi-million pound autonomous vehicle research programme and a multi-million dollar global research alliance with Harvard University.
Priti has gained invaluable in-house experience having carried out secondments at Google, Jaguar Land Rover, Capital One, NCR Limited, Barclaycard and Morgan Advanced Materials.
Passionate about equality in the workplace, Priti sits on the Shoosmiths’ 'Lean In' Steering Committee and Gender Equality Working Group.
Priti trained and qualified at DLA Piper in 2010 before joining Shoosmiths in 2014.