Samantha is a talent attraction specialist with a fresh outlook on finding innovative solutions to problems. She fosters great relationships, working collaboratively with colleagues across the business and seeks out opportunities to develop relationships with key influencers.
As a result she adds value to the whole legal profession, and has been invited to speak at a number of graduate recruitment & development events to share her knowledge with peers. She has a talent for marketing and social engagement, enabling the firm to win numerous awards.
Samantha's primary role at Shoosmiths since joining in 2010 is running the trainee solicitor programme - including the attraction, assessment, selection and development of the firm's trainee solicitors. Samantha also manages the online community pages and social media accounts for the recruitment team.
Samantha is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and the Institute of Student Employers (ISE).
- Speaker "How to attract talent in a digital age" - Graduate Recruitment & Development Conference 2019
- Speaker "Using digital for attraction" - Institute for Student Employers' Annual Conference 2019
- Featured in "International Women's Day" - The Unicorn Project Blog 2019
- Guest on LCN Podcast Episode 1 - LawCareers.Net 2018
- Guest on "10 minutes with Samantha Hope" - Law & Broader Vlog, YouTube 2018
- Guest blogger on Shoosmiths Careers Blog - 2018
Shortlisted for innovation in attracting candidates using #ShoosmithsLIVE
- "Best Use of Social Media" by Legal Cheek 2019
- "Best Use of Social Media" by TARGETjobs 2019
- "Best Recruiter" by LawCareers.net 2019
Winner of the following awards
- "Best Social Media" by AllAboutLaw 2017 & 2018
- "Best Trainer" by LawCareers.net 2013 - 2016
- "Commendation for Diversity" by LawCareers.net 2015
- "Best Graduate Employer" by Legal Week 2014
- Top 100 employer - Ranked in The National Undergraduate Awards 2011 - 2018
- Top 300 employer - Ranked in The Guardian UK 300 2011 - 2018