Sanjeev heads up the Corporate team in Shoosmiths’ Thames Valley and Milton Keynes offices. With over 18 years experience in corporate finance, Sanjeev advises on all aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, exits, restructurings, reorganisations, shareholders’ agreements, corporate governance, equity investments and buy-outs.
Sanjeev’s clients include multi-national PLCs, large privately owned companies, PE houses, VCs, management teams and high net worth individuals. Sanjeev acts for clients across a wide range of sectors and has significant experience dealing with international transactions that have a cross border element.
Sanjeev’s recent experience includes advising:
· Truworths International on the £256m acquisition of an 88.9% stake in the high street footwear chain Office Retail Group
· LDC and other sellers on the £221m sale of Bybox, a smart locker technology and field service solutions business, to Francisco Partners
· The shareholders on the sale of outdoor retail brand Rohan Group Limited to H.Young Holdings PLC
· The management team of Babington Group on their MBO, backed by RJD Partners
· Intelligent Maintenance Systems Limited on a strategic transaction with E.ON Connecting Energies Limited
· Downing Capital on numerous investments
· NVM on numerous investments
· BGF on numerous investments
· Compucredit LLC on general corporate advice in connection with its UK entities
Sanjeev joined Shoosmiths in 2008. He completed his training contract and qualified in 2000 at Addleshaw Goddard.