Sarah is a commercial lawyer specialising in data protection, privacy and cyber security. Sarah acts for a wide variety of clients including in the retail, public, charity, technology, insurance, travel and regulatory sectors. Sarah has extensive experience in litigation, fraud and knowhow, and handles a wide variety of information law matters, including in relation to the GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018, eprivacy, freedom of information, network and information systems and marketing compliance. Her advice has included:
- data protection compliance modelling for a major global technology brand's new website service offering;
- future data protection strategy planning for global retailers;
- creation of policies for travel operators and household UK brands;
- the creation of binding corporate rules for global organisations; and
- technical advice for public sector, regulatory and professional bodies.
Sarah regularly reviews website and contract compliance, privacy policies and procedures and provides practical and topical training to clients at all levels including national seminars for one insurer to their claim handlers and local authority customers about human rights legislation and case law. She was recently invited to sit on the expert panel for the GDPR stream of the Charity IT Leaders Annual Conference attended by almost 200 key personnel from the UK's biggest charities, some of whom operate on the global market.