Stacey is a paralegal in the Real Estate Development and Investment team. She has experience in development and investment transactions as well as general commercial property matters. Stacey delivers close assistance to a team consisting of five partners, three senior associates, an associate and three solicitors.
Stacey acts on behalf of a range of companies and property businesses of all sizes. She is regularly involved with:
- the management of existing leasehold properties within investors’ portfolios, including lease renewals and licences;
- assisting on commercial development transactions;
- one of the country’s leading pub businesses on all matters connected with the management of their UK real estate portfolio, including a mixture of freehold disposals and leasehold management;
- the acquisition of freehold land for development and the sale and acquisition of investment properties on behalf of large Birmingham based developers and investors;
- the funding and refinancing of developments and investment properties; and
- developing client facing knowledge sharing tools, to allow clients easy access to legal documentation relating to their portfolios.
Stacey joined Shoosmiths in 2012 as a legal administrator, progressing through the Real Estate team to her current position of paralegal.