Tom is a solicitor within the Real Estate practice group, based in the Nottingham Office.
Tom acts for a number of household name national retail clients and has gained experience in a wide range of real estate matters, including:
- assisting on a number of projects, specifically the £80 million portfolio sale for a property investment client;
- acting for several investments landlords of multi-let properties in relation to their ongoing asset management arrangements;
- preparing transactional documentation for the disposal and acquisition of premises for large national retail clients;
- dealing with a variety of leasehold management matters for retails clients including lease renewals, assignments and underlettings; and
- identifying key title issues for new development projects and producing client summary reports.
Tom joined Shoosmiths as a trainee in 2014 and qualified into the Real Estate team in September 2016.