Tim is a real estate lawyer advising on all aspects of commercial real estate for investors, commercial developers, funders and end users. In addition, Tim works closely with the corporate, insolvency and restructuring teams at Shoosmiths providing real estate expertise.
His recent experience includes:
- Disposal of multi-let office and retail development for £95m.
- Acquisition of a multi-let office block in Birmingham city centre.
- Acquisition funding for 30 petrol stations for circa £100m.
- Advising a funder on the financing of a £35m business park acquisition.
- Acting for a national plc on the acquisition of a portfolio of properties.
- Site acquisition, negotiation of pre-let agreements and disposal of a 21 unit mixed use retail and leisure development.