Dispute avoidance & resolution
Prevention is indeed often the best cure. By having an early involvement, we can help you avoid disputes arising. But if they do, we can help you manage and resolve them.
Identifying and managing potential problems will almost always pay dividends. This may entail more than just traditional legal advice and involve us in formulating strategies with you, reviewing commercial options and minimising the opportunity for problems to fester. All with a focus on your bottom line.
We can also help you in other respects, including:
- project audits and health-checks - at any point during your project or at a point when you are considering stepping into another party's shoes
- crafting project correspondence to help you achieve a particular result
- managing any adverse publicity that may be generated and protecting your reputation
- safeguarding your intellectual property (such as your designs)
- putting in place confidentiality arrangements
- obtaining written opinions from Counsel if they will assist in negotiations
- crafting watertight compromise agreements