As a result, he offers a range of services that relate to the authentication and certification of signatures, authority and capacity relating to documents for use abroad.
At Shoosmiths, we are rightly proud of our client service, and our ability to offer an independent Notary providing this service from our Thames Valley office is no different. Alan is able to offer a cost-effective, accessible and flexible service.
Here are some examples of the notarial services that Alan can offer:
- Witnessing signatures of deeds and documents for use outside the UK
- Authenticating documents and facts
- Certifying copies of public and private documents
- Taking affidavits, declarations and depositions for use outside the UK
- Powers of Attorney
- Documents in connection with foreign adoption and surrogacy
- Documents relating to foreign property
- Marriages abroad
- Verifying translations
- Documents in connection with evidence of identity.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Alan Corcoran.
You can also find out more about the role of a Notary, here.