This webinar, held in association with the LMA, tackles the issue of sustainability, including mandating and regulating sustainability, sustainable finance and the impact of COVID-19 on the environment.
Debra Cooper, Banking Partner at Shoosmiths, Angus Evers, Environmental Partner at Shoosmiths, Robert King, Head of Sustainable Finance at HSBC and James Bone, Principal Consultant at ERM, got together to discuss these topics, covering in particular the following areas:
1. Mandating and regulating sustainability
- Hard Law
- Soft Law
2. Sustainable Finance
- What does it mean?
- Who is committed to it?
- Case studies
3. Impact of COVID-19 on the Environment
- Priorities during and after COVID
- Is the focus still on ESG?
- What will the new world look like?
A video of the recording is available on the LMA website and can be accessed here.